- BBBH787617 Jul 14, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a driven and passionate Quality Officer to take the step up to Supervisor. This is an all encompassing quality role giving you exposure to the full life cycle of the product
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Quality officer with 2 + years experience in FMCG to make the step up to Quality Supervisor. This role is with a dynamic and collaborative food company who are market leaders in their category. This is a permanent, full time position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out quality inspections throughout the process from materials in to product out.
- Maintains routine programs and processes to ensure high-quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Drive and promote a safe food environment and ensure compliance at all times.
- Ensuring HACCP principles are continuously met for product safety and process control.
- Ensuring BRC requirements are maintained as set down in the relevant standard and ensuring traceability is maintained.
- Completion of Daily Records.
- Assist in carrying out internal audits on a routine basis.
- Coordinating or leading investigations and corrective and preventative actions.
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a food production facility, ideally within Quality
- Experience with inspections and audit readyness
- Knowledge of HACCP & BRC.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills to drive and promote a safe food culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast passed environment.
- Excellent attention to detail skills in relation to quality and traceability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you would like to find out more, reach out to Kellie O'Donovan today on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300