- BBBH769876 Jan 06, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Professional with experience in ISO 13485, FDA, or ISO 9001 to take the next career step and oversee the QA Operations, Team & Systems at site level
I am delighted to bring this role to market which is perfect for a Quality Manager / Associate Quality Manager or strong Quality Team lead to take the next step in their career. This role will allow autonomy at site level to oversee the site Quality and will be a part of the site Senior Leadership team. This will be inclusive of a small but growing Quality team, the site QMS and Operational Quality.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for supporting brand protection/risk identification and reduction activities, improving process efficiency/cost containment and supporting sales and operational activities throughout the organisation. This position uses data-driven-decision making, quality principles, tools and key metrics to drive culture of quality and results-oriented improvements throughout the organisation.
- Drives quality and cross-functional improvement initiatives to process and metrics
- Spreads a culture of quality throughout the organisation through interactions, teaching and by example
- Leads, develops and continually upgrades skills and abilities of team
- Identifies, supports and may lead brand protection and risk mitigation activities companywide
- Supports sales and operational directives
- Demonstrates both a process approach and data driven decision making/metric skills to systematically and objectively improve company performance
- Actively manages the QMS
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree program in one of the Physical Sciences; plus, at least 5 years' experience performing similar tasks
- 7 + years experience within highly regulated environments (ISO 13485 or ISO 9001) and people management / leadership experience
- Proven successful ability in the following areas:
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated Leadership of direct reports and cross-functional influence
- Technical / Professional / Industry Knowledge
- Communications (written and oral both internal and with customer interfaces)
- Data-Decision Making and Ownership
- Development of systems, processes and metrics
- Demonstrated strong time management skills; able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve conflicts; work well under pressure, act quickly and decisively using sound judgment
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Kellie on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300