- BBBH778965 Apr 21, 2021 Competitive
Our client based in Cork are seeking a QC Analyst to join their team. Please see below for further information and to apply today
Our client based in Cork are seeking a QC Analyst to join their team. Please see below for further information and to apply today.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QC Analyst to join a growing team in Cork
Reporting to the QC Team Leader, the primary role of the QC Analyst is to provide support to internal and external customers by providing quality testing and delivering results in accordance with GMP standards. Ensuring our products are safe for use and fit for purpose.
- Incoming inspection and release of raw materials and packaging components, as per relevant raw material specifications
- Finished goods testing as per product specifications
- Validation support for ongoing changes in production
- Water monitoring testing
- Testing and release of In-process packing solution
- Dealing with OOS results, when they arise.
- Protocol and Report Writing
- Instrumentation used within the lab:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- UV/VIS spectrophotometer
- Karl Fisher
- FTIR / NIR
Education and Experience Required for Role
- Minimum of Certificate level qualification in Chemistry or other relevant science discipline
- At least 2 year's industrial experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry Desirable
- Good knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements
- Good organisation skills and familiarity with computer packages.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300