- BBBH782885 May 21, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical or Quality candidate to join a Food company on a part time basis.
QA Officer - Part time - FMCG
Do you want a role that offers flexible working arrangements that will give you a better work life balance?
A fast paced and forward thinking FMCG company based in Cork are seeking an experienced Quality or Technical professional for a part time role. This position will offer great flexibility around a busy lifestyle and a competitive salary. Are you in a high pressure QA or Technical role in the FMCG sector? Do you have strong background in this sector and the ability to hit the ground running? I would love to speak to you.
You will work as part of a team that is responsible for all Quality Assurance matters within the company, and is the internal voice of our customers - with particular focus on our Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015.
- The number one requirement for this role is to ensure company wide that we follow the Quality & Food Safety Management System Policy and meet the requirements of the organization's Integrated Management System which are compliant to ISO9001:2015 and Food Safety FSSC 22000 Scheme
- Audit preparation on site and comply with internal and external auditors - Lead Auditor is essential
- Liaising with customers and other regulatory bodies
- Implementing and improving upon internal, customer and legislative Quality and BRC, GMP and HACCP legislative standards . This spans across setting up, managing and adhering to all procedures withing the QMS
- Handle customer complaints and the investigation and closure of same
What the successful candidate will require
- Degree in Food Science or similar
- Proven track record in a Quality or Technical role in the food industry with emphasis on 5+ years experience in this area as a minimum
- The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and be confident playing a major part in implementing and adhering to a highly regulated QMS
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as communicate Quality issues across the business
For information on this role apply below or contact Michelle O'Sullivan in Morgan McKinley, our dedicated Quality & Validation contract recruitment specialist
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300