- BBBH774360 Jun 30, 2021 Competitive
A global energy company specialising in wind energy is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team to support Ireland with its emissions targets.
Salary Competitive + Benefits
A global energy company specialising in wind energy is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team to support Ireland with its emissions targets. With a steady pipeline of upcoming onshore wind projects across Ireland and the UK, they are devoted to employee development and have excellent career progression offerings.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager your Key Responsibilities are:
- Ownership of project delivery in terms of time, cost and scope from conception/design through to full operation
- Coordinate project team activities
- Manage the tendering/procurement processes for projects
- Negotiate agreements including electrical and civil construction contracts, turbine supply agreements and engineering services provider agreements
- Ensure financial and technical targets are met in delivering projects
- Leverage Value Engineering across projects to optimise the Levelised Cost of Energy (LCoE) and maximise project returns
- Suitably plan, organise, monitor and report on all phases of projects life cycle
- Execute and follow up budget control and corrective actions to achieve the total project budget or agreed forecast
- Manage and report on all project risks
- Develop and manage project capex, opex and budgeting, assisting in the preparation of business cases for major capital investment expenditure and presenting to Senior Management for investment approval
- Manage the project to meet all objectives
- Masters or University degree in Engineering or Science
- Project Management Certification an advantage
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role
- Strong stakeholder management skillset
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar tools
- Good verbal and written communication
- Willingness to travel within Ireland and the UK
If this sounds like you then apply online now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment