Project Engineer- Mechanical
- BBBH770696 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
A brilliant opportunity for a Project Engineer with a Mechanical or Building Services background to take on a role with a Mechanical Services contractor in Cork
Our client, a Mechanical Services contractor based in Cork, require a Project Engineer with a Mechanical or Building Services background. The company's expertise includes industrial, commercial, high end domestic and sustainable installations. They are a progressive company who are looking to expand their already growing operation in the Cork/Munster area.
- Report to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline's influence on all others.
- Ability to develop and review mechanical design with project team
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
- Complete technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Review Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Design of Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Estimating & Cost control.
- Liaise with the suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical and piped gases etc
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300