- BBBH788314 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
A global energy company specialising in wind energy is looking for a Project Developer to join their growing team to support Ireland with its emissions targets.
Salary Competitive + Benefits
With a steady pipeline of upcoming onshore wind projects across Ireland and the UK, they are devoted to employee development and have excellent career progression offerings.
Reporting to the Head of Project Development your Key Responsibilities are:
- Ownership of project delivery in terms of time, cost and scope from conception/design through to construction
- Coordinate project team activities ensuring key milestones are met
- Manage the tendering/procurement processes for projects
- Ensure financial and technical targets are met in delivering projects
- Suitably plan, organise, monitor and report on all phases of projects life cycle
- Manage and report on all project risks
- Negotiate agreements including development and consultant contracts, land agreements etc.
- Develop and manage project capex and budgeting, assisting in the preparation of business cases for major capital investment expenditure and presenting to Senior Management for investment approval.
- Holds an engineering degree or similar
- 5 years' experience in a similar renewable energy
- Ability to demonstrable track record of successfully managing the development of multiple projects, with a focus on pre- & post consent stage up to financial close
- A thorough understanding of the commercial/environmental/regulatory challenges facing all stages of wind project development and the renewable energy industry.
- A strong basic understanding of financial aspects of power generation projects
- Ability to travel frequently in Ireland
If this sounds like you then get apply online now, or get in touch to find out more at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment