Production Supervisor - Cork
- BBBH772106 Dec 16, 2020 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the Pharmaceutical industry looking to make the next step in their career near Cork City!
This role could be exactly what your career needs as it is a permanent full-time position in the Pharmaceutical sector. It will be a shift position and the right person for this role will have strong supervision and leadership skills as well as being someone who strives for excellence. It is based a short journey from Cork city.
- Excellent supervision skills as well as leadership abilities.
- Ability to influence operators on the shift in a positive manner.
- Understanding of the process flow required in the Pharmaceutical process and removal of all blockages.
- Change control management on shift.
- Shift ownership and reliability is essential.
Technical Skills and Experience required:
- Third level degree qualified in a scientific, chemical, engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Qualification or experience of biotechnology or bioprocessing is a plus.
- Dependability - being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
Salary competitive for a role of this nature.
If the above sounds of interest and you have the necessary skill set apply and we can discuss today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300