You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771979 Dec 15, 2020 Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced supply chain production planner to grow their career in a large FMCG company in Cork.
- Creating the medium to long term production plans
- Ownership of Production Readiness Review - ensuring capacity (labor and machine), materials and design are available to meet customer requested dates
- Assures the arrangement of short-term production plans (weekly programs) for the production's lines, providing related changes and adjustments
- Manage stock levels
- Responsible for reviewing any production variances encountered during the production process
- Align production schedule to material requirements planning to ensure zero stock outs.
- 3rd level education
- SAP & excel
- 3+ years experience in production planning or similar area
- Strong communication & analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300