Production Manager - Night Shift
- BBBH779971 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Manager in the Medical Device industry looking to make the next step in their career near Cork City!
This role could be exactly what your career needs as it is a full-time permanent position in the Medical Device sector. It will be a night shift position and the right person for this role will have strong supervision and leadership skills as well as being someone who strives for excellence.
- Monitoring shift performance and driving your team to achieve all relevant KPIs.
- Ability to influence colleagues on the shift in a positive manner.
- Shift ownership and reliability is essential.
- Understanding and supporting of CI agenda on site.
- Promote a positive safety cultural on site.
- Excellent understanding of GMP.
- Promotes collaboration and communication across all areas.
- Implements cycle time and cost reduction initiatives and drives lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering/Science, or equivalent years of directly related experience.
- 5 years of experience along with 3 years of supervisory experience in relevant field.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300