Process Engineer - Cork (Pharma)
- BBBH787248 Jul 09, 2021 €40k - €50k
The overall objective of this role is to partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site for a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
These projects include: new process installations, process modifications and process improvements
- Process development including PFMEA and Process Characterisation through engineering studies.
- Planning & execution of key deliverables & action plans with the help of the Project Manager
- Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your projects.
- Supporting the key account manager in preparing and maintaining PM records and documentation for each project including project tracking across each phase of a project lifecycle.
- Ensuring the site facilities are maintained in good order.
- Work with cross functional teams to provide technical support to production and other departments.
- Supervise and liaise with external facility contractors.
- Work in a proactive manner to improve safety awareness and metrics.
- Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure
- Keep up to date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate.
- Play part in continuous improvement within engineering department
We are looking to recruit:
- Degree in science or engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years projects experience in a cGMP environment with demonstrated ability to support customers and manage projects
- Strong knowledge of P&IDs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is essential
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements with respect to automation activities
- A proven track record in the management of Projects and facilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300