Part Qualified Financial Analyst - West Cork City
- BBBH789116 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
A Cork Client based on the west side of the city are currently seeking a Financial Analyst on a perm basis. Ideally part qualified candidates who have aspects Financial Analyst experience
- Responsible for the collation and reporting of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Year End financial & operational data.
- Supporting the ongoing financial forecasting cycles, e.g. Qtrly forecasts, Business Planning, Long Term Financial Plan through engagement with key business partners, providing templates, data analysis and final consolidation of reports.
- Entry of finalized forecasting data into SAP/BPC Controlling tool for local & group level consolidation purposes.
- Continually enhance data collation and actively utilize automation tools to ensure reporting supports both current requirements & deadlines as well as identifying new needs.
- Support other team members in implementing system related improvements.
- Applying Financial and Business acumen to ensure data outputs are accurate and can be utilized in business discussions to drive key decision making.
- Support initiatives across the European wide Controlling community.
- Develop, enhance and implement improvements to current processes in line with the culture of continuous improvement.
- Participate in process improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context.
- Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support local finance team, particularly at month, Qtr and Year end work load.
- Fulfilling requests for adhoc financial & operational reporting solutions.
Education & Experience:
- Part Qualified or Accounting Technician
- 2+ years of relevant multi-national experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems desirable.
- Team player that brings energy & enthusiasm to all tasks.
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadline requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300