Part-Qualified Accountant - South City Practice
- BBBH782362 May 14, 2021 €20k - €30k
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking for a new opportunity in practice? Our client, a well established Cork practice would be keen to speak!
Our client, a well-established accounting firm located just outside Cork city are currently looking to recruit a qualified or part-qualified Accountant with previous experience in a busy accounting environment. The applicant will gain exposure to a broad range of clients across a range of industry sectors and work with a range of turnover sizes.
- Preparation of management accounts, tax returns across all tax headings and a range of financial statements.
- Preparation of audit files from draft to review stages.
- Work closely with a portfolio of clients, answering queries, discussing deadlines and keeping client records.
- Leading junior team members on certain projects and reporting directly to the partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualified or Part-Qualified
- An organised individual with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner
For more information on this and similar roles contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300