- BBBH770394 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
P2P Manager with a global pharmaceuticals company based in Cork, managing a team of 6-8 people. This role is required during US Hours(1pm - 9pm)
The organisation we are recruiting for is currently looking for a talented, result oriented and forward-thinking P2P Manager to join its expanding accounting team, based in Cork. This individual will be an exceptional management experience, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging workplace environment and will take an active role in monthly, quarterly and yearly close processes for group and statutory reporting purposes.
Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1's and team meetings.
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times, provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision-making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO's, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
- This role supports the US market, therefore, US hour will be required.
ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a multinational environment.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment.
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant or Finance Manager to join a global company, Morgan McKinley are working as hiring partner for this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this role. For more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300