NEC Project Manager - Cork
- BBBH792837 Sep 10, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic contract role with a leading engineering consultancy firm looking for a Project Manager with NEC experience to work in the Cork/Munster area.
Our client are one of Ireland's leading engineering consultancy firms. They have an opening in their Cork office for a Project Manager with experience in dealing with New Engineering Contracts (NEC). This client-facing role involves managing delivery of commissions being delivered both by this firm and by other professional firms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading the effective and efficient delivery of commissions, managing the performance of the technical team consisting of both internal and external project team resources
- Managing stakeholders and the client expectations and relationship
- Delivering work to a high standard of client satisfaction and profitably for the firm.
- Performing the role of NEC Project Manager on a project spanning the southwest of Ireland
- Minimum of a first degree and chartered qualification in engineering, construction or related field (or relevant equivalent qualification)
- At least 15 years relevant postgraduate experience including at least 5 years in a NEC Project Manager Role
- Satisfactory experience as the NEC Project Manager of a NEC ECC - Option C Target Contract with Activity Schedule with a capital value of at least €10m (ex VAT) including the Design Acceptance Process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to develop strong relationships with clients
- Highly professional, able to develop and sustain the respect of peers and clients alike
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300