You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH776348 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Experienced Microbiologist now required to join a global Medical Device company in Cork. See below for more information or contact email@example.com
We are now recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a growing team within a well-established Medical Device company in Cork on a full-time permanent basis.
- Bacterial Endotoxin Method development and Qualification
- Method development relating to Bioburden estimation of Water and Packaging consumables
- Scheduling of Testing for Bacterial Endotoxin Test Bioburden programs
- Environmental Monitoring of ISO controlled areas
- Provide input in to risk assessment relating to product/non-product test programs
- Ensure laboratory consumable stocks are maintained
- Completion of project work and implementation of activities to improve the efficiency of the laboratory function
- Management of Internal Order program to ensure product builds manufactured on time for scheduled testing
- Coordinate and execute external product testing programs relating to Sterilization Dose Audit, Analytical tests, Cytotoxicity
- Coordinate and Execute non product testing programs (e.g. Utilities testing)
- Trend analysis of data generated as part of product and non-product testing programs
- Executing/ supporting qualification/validation activities within the cleanroom
- Generation of reports, test data certificates as required
- Investigate out of specification/limit results, using appropriate root cause analysis tools
- Develop robust product and non-product monitoring programs
- Documentation creation and execution that meets GDP, cGMP and internal requirements
Training and experience:
- Hands on experience in relation to Bacterial Endotoxin and Bioburden testing is highly desirable
- Education: BSc in Microbiology, Certificate or Diploma in Biology/Analytical Sciences
- Previous experience working in a laboratory, ideally in a Medical Device/Pharma setting.
- A highly motivated person, capable of working under their own initiative, and in a team environment is sought for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300