Mechanical Project Engineer - Cork
- BBBH775440 Jul 05, 2021 €40k - €50k
Our client is a mechanical engineering company that provides engineering solutions to some of the best known organisations throughout Ireland.
This is an ideal role for a project engineer with mechanical engineering and piping experience.
- Involvement in some or all of the following aspects of Mechanical Contracting -Safety, Construction, Quality and Commercial Issues.
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical Engineering Team and other disciplines.
- Responsible for engineering in a defined area of the project
- Resolving engineering queries in the field
- Work with piping supervisor to progress construction in their area
- Weekly Progress reporting of their specific responsibilities
- Weekly Variation reporting (Gathering this info from the area supervisor to give it to Cost engineer)
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site
- Ensure equipment is installed correctly
- Onsite co-ordination between consultants and contractors.
- Providing all necessary technical back up to their area piping supervisor
- Ensuring all material, fabricated pipe spools and supports is on site are required for their area to follow the project schedule
- Working with QA lead to ensure piping systems within their area is handed over to client on schedule and within budget
- 3+ years experience within a mechanical engineering environment.
- Excellent knowledge of piping isometrics and P&IDs is essential
- Third Level qualification in mechanical engineering preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300