Marketing and Multimedia Executive
- BBBH781503 May 05, 2021 Competitive
Are you a Marketing Executive seeking a new career challenge in Cork? Do you have a keen interest in Multi-media and Video editing?
My client, a well-established organisation based in Cork is now seeking a Marketing and Multimedia Executive to join their team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Plan campaigns by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, organizing promotional presentations and webinars, updating calendars and coordinating mailing lists.
- Produce Customer ready content, from Technical Inputs, such as videos, graphics and adverts for social media, website, newsletters to increase lead generation
- Updating Product Content and other content for improvement of the Website
- Creating and Sending Newsletters to Customers and Distributors
- Localising technical and sales literature
- Creating Product Videos and Co-ordinating "How To" Videos with Technical Staff
- Providing a "Voice Over" for Localising and Creating Videos
- Working with Distributors and Technical Staff to create and publish Application and Case Study Stories via various media
- Organising and Measuring Customer and Distributor Webinars with Technical Staff
- Participate in Lead Generation Campaigns with External Marketing Group and Distributors
Education and Experience:
- Min 2-3 years B-B Technical Marketing experience
- Ability to work Independently with Minimal Supervision
- Outstanding creative writing and editing skills
- Ability in Adobe Tools Illustrator and Photoshop
- Video production skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of website optimization
- Good knowledge of email marketing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.