- BBBH781021 Apr 29, 2021 Competitive
This is a commercial role, with huge exposure to senior stakeholders in a reputable Irish company. If you are interested in working in the FMCG sector this role might be of interest...
Management Accountant - Large Irish Business
Morgan McKinley are working closely with a large, forward looking, Irish business as they look to add a strong Management Accountant to their finance team. From their Cork headquarters, this company have developed hugely successful national and international commercial retail operations and they employ some of Cork's strongest accountants within their various finance teams.
This position sits within the Financial Reporting and Control team and reports to a Finance Manager with extensive knowledge of the business. Role responsibilities will include;
- Preparation & Analysis of Weekly Wholesale Sales & BSC to the Management team including new KPI reporting
- Investigate & understand variances and add value by providing insight & commentary to these reports.
- Weekly reconciliation of trading / Financial Margin & Price Investment working with Trading Finance team.
- Lead the Period & Quarter end margin meetings with FC, Head of TFA & Supplier income building on current ways of working
- Quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Drive Continuous Improvement by Identifying & improving any inefficient processes.
- Production of a financial commentary for each area, highlighting ad-hoc variances and distributing these insights to the relevant stakeholders.
- Building longstanding relationships as a Business Partner to the relevant Department.
- Ad hoc Analysis and / or any related projects as required
- Be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2+ years post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills coupled with an ability to build relationships across functions.
- Highly numeric & analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills.
- Strong focus on processes, systems and controls.
- Other desirable skills include Oracle and presentation skills
Please contact Tina Dorgan in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Senior Cost Accountant role further at firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment.
353 (0) 21 2300300