- JN -042023-1931339
- Apr 26, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Do you have a passion for the Renewable Energy sector? Are you a qualified Accountant in practice or industry looking for a new challenge with an organisation that offers an excellent culture?
Management Accountant - Renewable Energy
Morgan McKinley are working closely with a large, forward looking, renewable energy business as they look to add a strong Management Accountant to their finance team. From their Cork headquarters, this company have developed hugely successful national and international operations and they employ some of Cork's strongest accountants within their various finance teams.
This position will be focused within their asset management business and reports to the Finance Manager of that division with extensive knowledge of the business. Role responsibilities will include;
- Accounts preparation on a monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual basis for all projects.
- Detailed analysis of monthly variances against budget for income statements.
- Preparation of monthly board packs.
- Quarter and annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reports after GA journals are posted.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying & improving any inefficient processes.
- Ad hoc Analysis and / or any related projects as required.
- Be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2+ years post qualification experience in practice or industry.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills coupled with an ability to build relationships across functions.
- Highly numerical & analytical with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills.
- Strong focus on processes, systems and controls.
Please contact Tina Dorgan in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Management Accountant role further at or (021) 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment