- Cork City
- JN -022023-1925718
- Mar 16, 2023
My client a developer and manufacturer of technology solutions is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
Management Accountant - Cork - Permanent - Hybrid - Manufacturing
The ideal professional will be a qualified accountant with 3 years' experience in a costing role. Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills is a must as this is a key global role supporting worldwide activities.
· Preparation of monthly financial reports.
· Cost accounting duties.
· Key business partner for Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Finance Teams.
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly analysis of financial results to management.
· Responsible for budgeting, reporting and forecasting.
· Month-end and quarter-end processing.
· Work closely with external auditors as needed.
· Perform financial modelling for operational capital expenditures/investments to achieve strategic objectives.
· Project work will be a feature of this role, capacity to travel globally will be required.
· Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A team player with an ability to work independently
· Strong ERP system experience
· Advanced excel and analytical skills
· Experience with multiple operating entities
Contact for a full job spec or a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.