Maintenance Services Lead
- BBBH792716 Sep 09, 2021 Competitive
This Engineering Manager is looking for a Maintenance Services Lead who is looking for a role in management and who wants to build a team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in maintenance, preferably in Industrial equipment with an interest in automation and robotics. You are comfortable client facing and managing service contracts, spare parts with a strong organisational skill set. Degree or trade qualified.
- Be responsible for customer support for equipment during the entire life cycle, including upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- To lead and implement tactical projects, especially those related to equipment upgrades and activities based on customer sites.
- A great opportunity to grow a service career into management by setting strategies to expand the Service, Support and Maintenance business and grow a team.
- Interacting with and supporting customers throughout an entire project life cycle, including on-site and at our facilities in Cork.
- Responsibility for project management and implementation of selected projects, including upgrades to existing and third-party equipment, according to customer requirements.
- Provide support for machine installation, commissioning, and ongoing operation of installed equipment.
This is a Mon-Fri role where no two days are the same. You will be a mix of office and site based!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300