I am delighted to be working on this excellent Life Science Specialist role with a Cork based client. For more information please see below.
I am delighted to be working on this excellent role with a Cork based client. This role will be primarily internal, with some external visits where needed. This is an excellent opportunity for someone coming from an Engineering/Lab background to move into a more sales focused role.
Duties of the Role include:
* To provide technical and commercial support to ESI customers and prospective customers in Ireland.
* Supporting customers to resolve any technical issues or queries relating to the prevailing product range and their applications.
* Ensure that the advice provided is accurate, current and secures a successful resolution to the enquiries.
* Direct interface with customers and suppliers delivered by phone, email and face-to-face.
* The role is primarily internal but will also include external visits to customer and supplier sites as required.
* Maintain accurate and detailed records /files on customer job files.
* Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company KPI's.
* Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
* Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
* Other duties as deemed necessary by company management to support this role.
Ideally the candidate would possess the following skills/experience:
* Engineering background in the Biotech industry - minimum 3 years.
* Experienced in Bioprocessing, both upstream and downstream applications.
* Technical & commercial aptitude with a flexibility & willingness to learn in the role.
* Previous experience or familiarisation with above technologies would be an advantage.
* Strong interpersonal, good presentation and reporting skills and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems.
* Must be able to identify Customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous improvement.
* Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
* High attention to detail and presentation, with technical speed and accuracy.
* Reliable and committed with ability to work in busy customer focused environment.
* Organisational and problem-solving skills
This is primarily an internally based role, with some requirement for external interface as required (Covid-19 allowing etc). For more details on this excellent role, please apply here, or contact me, Julieann, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.