- Cork City
- JN -022023-1924841
- Jan 31, 2023
IT Project Manager | Vendor Management | Software Implementation | Strategy & Change | Process Improvement
Senior Project Manager
Working as part of the Company's IT Department, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects that span across one or more of the Company's functional areas. This will include the management of time, cost and quality objectives, resources, risk, stakeholder engagement and communications. It will also include the on-going assessment of the business processes involved and how they may be improved or optimised to provide efficiencies and cost savings, including through the use of technology.
The projects will be diverse and include IT infrastructure, communication as well as enterprise and line of business applications and systems.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the delivery of IT services throughout the Company, including the preparation of performance indicators and internal service level agreements. As well as exploiting and optimising the use of existing IT systems and technologies the Manager will be expected to identify and assess the potential use of emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, Computer Vision and other SMART and cloud solutions. These must align to the digitalisation ambitions for the Company as detailed in the Company's Corporate Strategy.
The role will also require active participation and management of key aspects of IT governance and operations including:
- Risk Management
- Financial and budget management of Project, Operational and Capital expenditure
- Vendor and Business Relationship Management
- IT Policy implementation and on-going revision
- Cyber security
- IT strategy and operational plan development
- Support of the Company's IT and OT infrastructure as appropriate.
Essential Requirements for the role
- Degree in a relevant technical discipline is required with an additional leadership or management qualification preferred.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business and external stakeholders to achieve project and business objectives
- Proven ability to identify and resolve business problems, identifying priorities and making decisions
- Proficient in the use of productivity solutions such as Office 365, Visio, PM software and experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Management.
- Can demonstrate strong, strategy based thinking which looks at the short and long term impact of decisions
- Proven ability to develop and maintain collaborative networks and relationships internal and external to the organisation.
- A proven ability to lead and motivate, deliver quality outcomes and bring about change
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | IT Change, IT Project Management & Consultants