IT Business Systems Analyst
- BBBH781914 May 10, 2021 Competitive
Working with a multinational client - I am seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst who will work with the project team in the delivery of projects on a global scale.
- Play an active role in the daily scrums to help in delivering solutions to the business.
- Work with the Technical Lead and project team to understand business requirements and determine action plans to deliver against them in accordance with agreed priorities from the product owners.
- Partner with Business SMEs to understand and be able to represent the meetings management process and other associated processes (i.e. SMMP)
- Collaborate with other teams to determine the technical approach for integrations with the application stack
- Continue the promotion of an Agile delivery approach, where appropriate, focusing on MVP.
- Represent the team on project meetings to drive towards desired outcomes.
- Ensure the IT team as a whole is compliant with company standards.
- Support other initiatives within the business & IT teams scope as needed.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with IT and business stakeholders
- Agile experience/exposure
- Experience with 3rd party consultancy teams and SaaS Vendors
- Technical curiosity
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build networks with diverse groups of individuals and to work effectively within geographically dispersed team and partners
- Experience working virtually and with different time zones
- Effective analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Capacity to dive into implementation details in problem-solving mode when appropriate
- Technically competent with a broad range of IT experiences
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodology (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
- Understanding of Cvent, Veeva or other SaaS meeting solutions
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce as a development platform.
- Experience with AWS/Azure or other cloud platform for development and hosting.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence and other Atlassian tools.
- Working knowledge of Service Now or other similar service management tool.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment | Cork