You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Business Manager
- BBBH771470 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
IT Business Manager | High Profile Irish Organisation | Permanent | Cork | Bonus | Pension Contribution | Competitive Salary
This role will be responsible for enhancing the IT business relationship within the Cork site specifically and will act as the liaison between IT, Management and Heads of Department.
- Work with the Group Director of IT, colleagues and Senior Management to support the delivery of a new IT Operating model.
- Build strong working relationships with Senior Management to ensure the IT service is met.
- Work closely with the various Departments to identify their individual departmental I.T requirements.
- Recommend technology opportunities to Senior Management to support business improvements.
- Be the conduit into IT Services for Departmental requests for change and requirements for new services.
- Work collaboratively with staff and external resources to develop innovative solutions.
- Monitor outsourced and managed I.T services.
- Work closely with the I.T Functional Managers to ensure projects are resourced and scheduled.
- Work closely with I.T Operations to ensure that the network, hardware and frontline support is efficient.
- Monitor the Service Desk to ensure that issues logged are being progressed appropriately.
- Create and execute test plans, business and clinical systems analysis in conjunction with the BA team.
- Agree action plans for improvements, preparation, approval and sign off of system enhancement documentation.
- Provide reports to the senior management team.
- Represent the organisation at local, national and international level.
- Review, audit and continuously improve IT protocols.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Proven multi-tasking experience whilst maintaining a high attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
Relevant experience in a healthcare technology role is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.