HR Business Partner - Cork
- BBBH785692 Jun 23, 2021 Competitive
Are your a Senior HR Business Partner seeking a new career challenge in Cork? This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic,award-winning HR team within a global organisation.
The Senior Business Partner role has a strong focus on working collaboratively with employees at all levels and driving a highly engaged culture across the business.
- Provides HR Business Partnering in a broad range of areas, including but not limited to many of the following: organizational design and development, talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, employee engagement, employee welfare and wellbeing, employment law, compensation and benefits, employee relations and performance management, change management and continuous improvement, leadership development and coaching, internal and external communications and community relations.
- Coach and consult with people managers on a broad range of issues including employee engagement, performance development, problem resolution and legislative compliance.
- Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 + years of professional Human Resource generalist preferably in a high growth, changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to negotiate and influence.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
- Ideally has experience of operating at a Senior Level within a HR Function.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300