- BBBH780626 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Are you an experienced finance professional looking to join a growing company in Cork? Morgan McKinley are working closely with a leading national company who are looking for a Head of Finance.
Head of Finance - Cork
Morgan McKinley are currently partnering with a leading national energy business that are in the market for a Head of Finance to sit on the company's national leadership team.
This is your opportunity to take ownership for a key leadership role and join a growing company focused on providing reliable and innovative supply to a wide range of sectors and customers.
This business is a subsidiary of a significant international energy corporate.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Finance will lead a team of circa 10 professionals in delivering key financial analytics and metrics to support the continued growth and expansion of the business nationally and internationally.
- Key member of the Executive Management Team ensuring finance are involved in all key decisions, supporting business strategy and policy development
- Leading the Finance team to provide accurate financials and high quality reporting to the business
- Management and implementation of company accounting systems
- Leading the forecasting and annual business planning process
- Ensuring that all new business opportunities are properly evaluated and apprised
- Manage and assess credit and other risk exposures.
- Responsible for all tax matters
- Company secretarial duties
- Maintain tight financial controls and strong processes
- Managing, coaching and continuous development of a capable finance department
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ACCA /ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Have at least 8+ years PQE with at least 3 years managerial experience within industry
- Adequate professional experience focusing on management of the finance business functions of financial accounting, management accounting and risk management.
- Strong knowledge and experience of ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Be a process driven individual who thrives on implementing process improvements
- Possess strong people and leadership skills
Contact Conor Breen for an in-depth job description and to arrange a confidential call to discuss this excellent opportunity further.
Contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or email, email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300