- BBBH796193 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
A global technology company is looking for a Hardware Operations Technician to join their team based in their Cork City branch
Due to ongoing growth, the office in Cork is currently recruiting for a Hardware Operations Technician.
We are developing the future of AR/VR displays. As a Hardware Operations Technician you will play an important role in a multi-disciplinary team developing and introducing new LED display components,
Ideal team members are adaptable and resilient, eager to approach operational tasks with curiosity and tenacity, and able to find ways to support our cross functional teams.
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments including but not limited to receiving, inspecting, storing, packaging, dispatching wafers and other material
- Maintain and update internal systems including but not limited to internal inventory and work request systems for raw material allocation
- Maintain sufficient stock of packaging material for shipping
- Perform frequent inventory count; report issues and fix issues identified (if any)
- Support setting up and maintain wafer storage and lab supplies
- Support building new internal system for material inventory and supply chain Operations
- Communicate with research teams, projects managers and logistics teams for wafer transactions, daily priorities and status updates
- Working experience in supply chain and planning function
- Use of MS Office software including Excel, Word
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple requests and fulfil on time
- Able to work on own initiative after training, with limited supervision
- Knowledge of process improvements concepts
- Attention to detail and methodical worker
Education / Qualifications
- Minimum - college certificate or diploma in a science , mathematics or engineering subject
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300