- BBBH770460 Nov 26, 2020 €30k - €40k
The Tech Support Specialist is responsible for enthusiastically resolving technical issues from business customers using our enterprise desktop products
The Tech Support Specialist is responsible for enthusiastically resolving technical issues from business customers using our enterprise desktop products (mice, keyboard, webcams and headsets) and software, as well as escalations from our Tier 1 team.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years providing technical support, with an advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac OS, USB devices, wireless and Bluetooth technology, and a strong customer service ethic. Candidates should also be fluent in both French and English.
Experience supporting enterprise (or business-to-business) customers is also a preference.
What you'll get to do…:
- Troubleshoot software, connectivity and hardware issues for customers via phone, email
- Resolve escalated support tickets from our Tier 1 support team
- Assist Tier 1 support team by providing guidance to resolve tickets without escalation
- Provide ad-hoc feedback about trends, new issues and the voice of the customer
- In periods of low technical support volume, assist with related projects
What you've done so far…:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a technical support role, with at least 1 year providing remote support via phone
- Minimum 1 years providing support for Windows, Mac, bluetooth, wireless and USB products
- Minimum 1 years providing support for software used with hardware
- Experience providing support for an IT/office users
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and German or French
- Helpful Knowledge and Skills
- Experience quickly learning how to troubleshoot new technologies and communicate them to others
- Strong knowledge of USB, wireless and Bluetooth technologies
- Experience with Salesforce/Oracle/Zendesk support ticketing systems
- Knowledge of common IT office equipment, technology, standards and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and verifiable knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
For more information contact Cormac Teevan confidentially on +353 21 2300 471 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.