- Cork City
- JN -022023-1926135
- Feb 22, 2023
******Exciting new opportunity for a Finance professional to join a large and exciting company in the health care industry.******
FP&A Analyst - Hybrid - Cork - Perm and FTC
This role offers a hybrid working with only 1 day a week on site and will allow the professional to gain invaluable experience inside a fantastic finance team reporting to the FP&A manager.
As the FP&A Analyst you will have exposure across various finance aspects including business partnering, financial analysis, Cape, forecasting and more.
· Liaise with different areas of the business to review analyse and advise on variance from budget.
· Track and report monthly actuals vs budgets.
· Review cases of capital spend and how they add value to the business.
· Take part in various projects when required.
· Forecasting and financial analysis.
· Ensure continuous improvement on processes and procedures.
· Work collaboratively with the FP&A team and wider business.
· Participate in adhoc projects as required.
· ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified.
· 1-4 years' experience in a similar multinational environment is preferred.
· Strong problem-solving capability, adaptable and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
· Enthusiastic, naturally inquisitive, and ambitious.
· Strong excel skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.