Financial Accountant Role with a global tech company based in Cork with an immediate start. This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified Big 4 Accountant with 1-2 years PQE
Financial Reporting Analyst
You will be part of a team that fosters a strong collaborative approach in terms of delivering on the key objectives. This role sits in the General Accounting space. Some of the projects are as follows:
· Work directly with business partners on all accounting activities for periodic close in areas such as income statement analysis, balance sheet substantiation and systems harmonisation.
· Manage the system reporting implications for acquisitions, disposals and geographic entity change.
· Liaise and assist in the statutory accounts reporting process.
· Maintain the data integrity of the ERP system to ensure that US GAAP rules and local statutory requirements are captured appropriately
· Manage the interaction and onboarding of business intelligence tools with the ERP systems to create higher value add MI intelligence and decision making
· Responsible for ensuring that reporting processes are SOX compliant across the Financial Reporting team
· Support ad hoc global finance initiatives and GL projects from a finance systems perspective.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.