- BBBH771775 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
Financial Accountant Role with a global tech company based in Cork with a 2021 start. This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified Big 4 Accountant
Brilliant chance to join an exciting financial reporting team in a multinational business in Cork. This small team reports to an experienced manager, look after the end to end EMEA reporting for this business.
The unique structure of reporting in this company will facilitate a very strong learning pathway for an accountant looking to deepen their knowledge of international financial reporting.
- Assisting the month-end close, which will include reporting financial performance to our head office. You will reconcile and analyse all material relating to profit and loss, and balance sheet accounts.
- You will work on accounting for several European countries in terms of controls, reconciliation as well as tax and compliance tasks.
- Month and Year-end close preparation and accounting as well as liaison with auditors.
You should be:
- A qualified Accountant - ideally with a year of industry experience under your belt
- Someone who can identify trends and who is interested in developing your analytical skillset
- A relationship builder with a strong personality
- Inquisitive and open to learning new things
- Flexible, adaptable and eager for a varied work load
Morgan McKinley are acting as recruitment partner for this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300