- BBBH773132 May 20, 2021 Competitive
Finance Director - Cork - Permanent - Large Irish Business - Multi Business Group - Commercially Focused - People Leadership
Finance Director - Cork
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by a renowned Cork brand operating in the retail to secure the services of a highly experienced and strategic finance professional to undertake a Finance Director position.
This exciting senior finance leadership role, based close to Cork city, involves being part of the senior management/leadership team and taking responsibility for the financial control, information technology and operational finance requirements of the business.
This position will report to the Group Directors and will involve leading a team of 10+ finance and non-finance professionals. This large business is looking for an individual who is ambitious and will continue to support the consistent development and growth of the company from a financial and commercial perspective.
- Financial reporting, financial control, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting functions.
- Monthly reporting, KPI analysis and targets review and corrective actions.
- Delivery of year end statutory financial statements and liaison with company auditors.
- Management of accounts staff including qualified and non-qualified professionals.
- Contributing to key commercial activities and projects in which business is involved.
- Cash flow and Treasury management activity execution and analysis
- In conjunction with the executive team, design, develop and implement an information technology strategic roadmap for the business.
- Support commercial and development teams in revenue and cost optimisation projects
- Prepare projections and provide commercial advice to the Board of Directors on new business opportunities
- Work with Heads of function (Sales, marketing, Operations etc) on commercial issues
- Maintenance of substantial IT database to manage all activities of the business.
- Qualified accountant with circa 15 years' experience with ideally 5 years in a Controller/Manager capacity.
- Strong IT skills desirable
- Capability to manage in-house ERP system.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a strong commercial, managerial and strategic background.
- Experience of leading a finance function in a medium to large sized Irish business and managing a sizeable team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Practice Leader, Cork