You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Engineering Project Lead
- BBBH786977 Jul 07, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
I am thrilled to be working with a leading medical device company in Cork who are aiming to appoint an Engineering Project Lead to join their team with a focus on new product introduction.
- Project planning to deliver project(s) against agreed milestones and project scope (schedule, resource, cost).
- Allocating tasks and deadlines.
- Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks to the Engineering Manager.
- Facilitation of effective communication between our cross-functional teams, key stakeholders, external partners and vendors.
- Facilitate design for manufacture reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
- Assist with the generation of Validation Master Plans.
- Assist with the planning/execution of Equipment Validations (IQs/OQs) and subsequently Design Verification and Process Validation (OQ / PQs).
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills with ability to collaborate effectively and demonstrate conflict resolution.
- Skilled in preparing documentation such as project plans, schedules / timelines, checklists, protocols, and reports that are often detailed and complex.
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Three or more years in a product / process development role within the medical device industry and in addition to that two years minimum in a project management capacity.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300