Engineering Manager (Medical Device)
- BBBH790049 Aug 11, 2021 €70k - €90k
Our client is a global medical device manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Engineer to coordinate with multiple sites, with a strong focus on Medical Device Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall production results, NPI, and stakeholder management within the manufacturing group regarding scheduling, process improvement and product quality.
- Responsible for overall planning, scheduling, and manufacturing of existing and newly developed medical devices.
- Lead continuous improvement goals in Quality, Cost, Schedule, Personnel and Compliance.
- Utilise LEAN Manufacturing to support of multi-functional efforts towards process improvement, process ownership.
- Work with Customers & Business Unit Managers on new product introductions.
- Maintain and improve quality standards and production processes.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Support Project Managers teamwork and staff development through a commitment to mentoring and technical leadership.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years' experience in Manufacturing - ideally within a highly regulated environment.
- 2 to 3 years previous project management & people management expertise
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing processes for new products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300