- JN -022023-1925744
- Feb 16, 2023
Are you a customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills? Do you have an ability to prioritise workload and work in a pressurised environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a leading Healthcare company on an initial 12 month basis.
Location: Blarney - fully onsite role
12 month contract
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5pm.
Salary: €28,000 - €32,000 Depending on experience
What will your day look like?
- Being the first point of contact for service requests from high profile clients
- Scheduling and allocation of tasks in line with priority and location
- Updating internal system with relevant job information, status, delays etc
- Cross-departmental liaison to ensure a smooth experience for service users
- Adhering to strict guidelines and SOPs/SLAs
- Ensuring the availability of relevant stock/materials etc.
- Report writing on service department specific statistics
- Daily use of SAP
The ideal candidate will have;
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience dealing with customers over the phone and email
- Scheduling/bookings experience
- High level of computer literacy specifically with Microsoft Office
Please send your updated CV to be considered for this position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.