- Cork City
- JN -012024-1954812
- Jan 25, 2024
Calling all Document Specialists! I am working with one of Corks top multinational organisations to recruit a Document Specialist to join their busy team.
Are you familiar with document writing/gathering and SOPs? This is a great role and could be the one for you.
Duration: 6 month initially
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:30 - 5pm with a Hybrid model with 2 days from home - Early finish on Friday
Hourly Rate: DOE
What will the role entail?
- Develop process documentation
- Assist in illustrating end to end workflows
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and in line with company policies
- Reviewing old data and updating accordingly
- Cross checking information and ensuring regulation and standards are adhered to
- Develop detailed process maps using industry-standard tools and methodologies.
What do you need to have?
- Highly Organised and pay great attention to detail
- Previous experience with documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen and gather information in an efficient and accurate manner
*** Please send in your CV if you think this role is for you and we can have a discussion. You must be available with a maximum of two weeks notice ***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.