- BBBH812970 Apr 13, 2022 €90k - €120k
Our client, a global leader in Pharmaceuticals, is looking for an experienced Audit professional to join their business as an Internal Audit Director.
Director Internal Audit - Cork
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a global leader in Pharmaceuticals who are looking for a Director of Internal Audit to join their team.
As Director be a key member of a high-performing team that provides critical business insights to Senior leadership across the business.
You will also play an integral role in developing an audit data analytics platform that will drive efficiency across the business.
Reporting into the Executive Director of Internal Audit, you will oversee and perform audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of systems of internal control while also evaluating the adequacy of financial and operational controls.
A proactive, driven and ambitious individual will thrive in this dynamic and fast paced environment where you will be play a pivotal role across the business.
- Planning of audit engagements, oversight of engagement execution, reporting audit results, as well as maintaining and further strengthening relationships with the business stakeholders.
- Annual and on-going audit planning, including conducting risk assessments, meeting with stakeholders and presenting the planning results with company and regional leadership. We consider the business engagement key for us to learn and assess how we add value in assessing and further strengthening governance, risk management and control.
- Responsible for defining the objectives and scope of the audit, and engaging with external subject matter experts, as appropriate.
- Ensuring that the audit objectives are met, and audit activities are executed in line with our internal standards.
- Developing CEO/Audit Committee level deliverables, including sophisticated analysis of risk & exposure.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit's data scientist, other IA members as well as other business stakeholders to enhance our data analytics capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Be ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualified professional with at least 10 years post qualified experience
- Have at least 5 years experience at a Senior Manager level with experience managing a team2
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Have strong senior stakeholder skills with experience in presenting at board level
- Have experience working in ERP systems, such as Oracle or SAP, and related automated internal controls
For more information on this unique role within the Cork market, contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or email Conor in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300