Digital Marketing Specialist - Cork/Dublin
- BBBH773519 Jan 22, 2021 Competitive
My client, a growing and evolving company specialising in SaaS, is now hiring a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join their ever-expanding team.
As a data driven and commercially focused marketer you will drive lead-generation across the business, working closely with all teams to ensure revenue targets are achieved or exceeded. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Own and implement overall lead-generation and customer acquisition strategy and activity
- Focused on data with ability to report and analyse all relevant online/digital activity, performance and data and make recommendations for improvement on the basis of sound cost/benefit analysis
- Support inside sales teams at every stage of the sales process
- Manage all aspects of marketing communications using all appropriate channels including digital advertising, social media (LinkedIn), etc
- Manage all activities within budget to ensure a significant return on investment.
- Proficient in web optimisation; ability to create, edit and publish SEO friendly web content to drive traffic and generate leads
- Execute marketing plans based on an understanding of market opportunities, value proposition and business strategy
- Execute campaign activities which include but are not limited to online/email marketing, social media and webinars.
- Develop sales tools, including case studies, collateral and presentations to support the sales effort
- Ability to measure and report on results of marketing programmes and their impact on the business.
- Liaise with PR agencies
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience working in SaaS B2B model with responsibility for international markets would be an advantage
- Have experience in content generation i.e. website content, blogging, whitepapers, social media, value proposition
- Experience in analysing and reporting on data relevant to all digital activity
- Experience using HubSpot is essential
- Clear focus on delivering results and understands the importance of measuring marketing activity
- Knowledge of lead management platforms like Lead Forensics is an advantage
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300