My client are looking for a Design Engineer with strong knowledge of 2D & 3D Design skills. This is a great opportunity to grow your career!
* Create 2D and 3D design drawings and specifications for customer approval, manufacture and assembly
* Manage projects from initial concept, detailed design, assembly and testing keeping them on schedule and within budget
* Cross collaboration with other functions within the company as required
* Support and assist engineers with assembling equipment
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar
* 1+ years of relevant design experience in a similar environment
* Strong knowledge and experience of using 2D & 3D design software (Solidworks and AutoCAD Preferred)
* Experience with PTC Windchill and/or PDM preferred
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
* Strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.