- BBBH771868 Dec 11, 2020 €20k - €30k
Customer Service Advisors Required-Immediate start! Excellent Opportunity to enhance your professional profile! 6 month contract
I am looking to speak with candidates looking for a role as a Customer service advisor.
These opportunities will provide the right candidates with an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your professional profile with a well known Irish company!
This is for a 6 month position with my client based in Cork. You will be working onsite and must be available to work their core hours at 40 hours a week.
You must be available to start immediately.
Contract: 6 months
Hours: Core hours are between 8am and 9pm Monday to Sunday
Salary: €10.22 per hour
Onsite but will need access to a laptop.
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Must be flexible between our two Cork offices (Mahon & Model Farm Road)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.