- BBBH771834 Dec 11, 2020 Competitive
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service while also using your administration skills?
Are you eager to work in a highly successful and large organisation?
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Administrator roles 10 minutes from the City Centre! Interviews will be happening all next week, so make sure to apply today!
These opportunities will provide the right candidates with an excellent opportunity to develop and grow your professional profile with a well know Irish company.
Successful candidates must be available for a start date of Monday 21st December.
- Deal with customer queries via phone
- Following up on customers queries via email
- Maintain a busy email inbox
- Database management
- Providing information and resolving queries
- Meeting KPI's
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- 1-2 years' work experience in a customer facing or customer support role
- A passion for customer service and problem solving
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong computer skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract