You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH795572 Oct 08, 2021 Competitive
A hugely exciting opportunity to work as a CQ Manager within an expansion project for a leading multinational pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
This is a long-term contract role.
- Oversight and implementation of the defined CQ Program, ensuring quality delivery.
- Planning, scheduling, and management of CQ FAT, protocol development and execution activities.
- Expected to have a working technical knowledge and experience base of the systems expected in the facility to ensure adequate oversight during CQ delivery.
- Provide daily management of CQ team, including daily meetings, task assignments, and delegation.
- Provide technical oversight and program management as needed to assure technical work quality and progress of the CQ team.
- Escalate issues that are not promptly resolved by staff, including delayed approval of CQ protocols, field execution issues, or alignment problems with other disciplines.
- Scope and manage sourcing of test equipment and craft support required for field testing.
- Ensure the CQ team abide by all project safety requirements and procedures pertaining to their role.
- Provide monthly progress metrics to the project leadership team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- 8+ years CQ experience.
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification.
- Available to be onsite.
- Extensive experience working in Small Molecule engineering , operations, or manufacturing with deep technical experience in specific unit operations.
For more information on this role please contact Alex Doyle: Project and Process expert recruiter @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300