- BBBH760791 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Tech/Energy | Corporate Governance & International Entity Management
A global technology company servicing the energy sector is hiring a Corporate Paralegal to join its offices in Cork.
The position reports to a senior lawyer in the Legal team and will also directly support business partners in finance and accounting with a broad range of legal, corporate and administrative matters in Ireland and globally.
The main focus of the role will be entity corporate governance and compliance, corporate policy implementation and maintenance of corporate books and records. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Corporate legal matters related to international subsidiary and entity management;
- Preparation, execution and documentation of board, director and shareholder meetings;
- Corporate filings, such as annual reports, corporate, tax and similar filings;
- Support and work closely with global finance, accounting, tax, treasury and payroll in relation to their statutory compliance;
- Draft corporate actions and agreements;
- Maintaining the international subsidiary corporate minute books, global corporate structure charts, and global subsidiary director and officer lists.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience with international corporate governance and legal entity management as a paralegal or company secretary
- Have experience supporting multinational companies with international business operations
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, finance, and tax.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683