Corporate Governance/Legal Specialist
- BBBH821629 Jul 06, 2022 Competitive
A global healthcare company are currently seeking a legal OR corporate governance specialist to join their award winning Legal team located in Cork!
A global healthcare company are currently seeking a legal OR corporate governance specialist to join their Legal team located in Cork. The successful candidate would be reporting into the Chief Legal Counsel and working as part of an award winning international governance team!
- Responsible for corporate legal matters related to international subsidiary and entity management. This would include all corporate formalities such as preparation and execution of documentation for the board, director and shareholder actions/meetings; filings to include annual reports, corporate and similar filings; corporate approvals of financials and other corporate governance needs.
- Responsible for assisting in entity formations, liquidations, restructuring and mergers.
- Collaborate with internal clients within the global finance, tax, treasury and payroll teams, including with their statutory filings and compliance, and coordinate with external accounting/law firms and service providers.
- Support general corporate administrative processes including distribution of legal documents/agreements for signature, notarisations, apostilles, legalised documents, certified copies, corporate filings, powers of attorney, KYC and other corporate documents.
- Provide oversight and support in the data integrity of information regarding international subsidiaries, including maintaining international subsidiary meeting packages, corporate minute books, global corporate structure charts, and global subsidiary director/officer lists.
- Experience within company secretarial, corporate paralegal or in a different legal specialist or corporate finance position.
- Experience within drafting, reviewing and revising board minutes/legal agreements/governance documents.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 6652222