- JN -022023-1926448
- Feb 28, 2023
Are you an ambitious Accountant looking for a highly commercial role, someone who possesses excellent financial modelling and influencing skills along with commercial pricing?
Commercial Pricing Manager
Morgan McKinley is delighted to bring this new Senior Finance role to the Cork market. Our client, a well-established and growing Cork based business are looking for an experience Finance professional to drive their commercial pricing operations.
As the Commercial Pricing Manager you will be responsible for preparing and delivering commercial pricing models associated with client requirements & internal profitability criteria. You will also be responsible for providing strategic pricing insights that increase the overall knowledge of commercial pricing within the business.
The ideal professional is someone who is highly commercial, a strong communicator and can be an effective team player.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with over 5 years post qualified experience within a strong commercial and fast paced business.
- Be an effective communicator who has experience influencing senior stakeholders.
- Possess strong analytical, financial reporting and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate financial metrics to various levels of the business including board members.
- Be a motivated and ambitious professional with strong leadership skills.
If you would like more information and a full job spec, get in touch with Tina Dorgan today on | 0212300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment