Cleaning Validation Engineer
- BBBH792476 Sep 07, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
Looking to speak to cleaning validation specialists who are interested in a contract role in a major Biopharma site in Cork
QA Validation Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Biopharma - Cork
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working with a leading Cork Biopharma company on their ambition to attract a QA validation specialist for the Validation team.
Roles And Responsibilities
Develop validation plans for specific system implementation projects.
- Execute (protocol generation, execution, and final package preparation and reports) cleaning validation activities related to the implementation of process, equipment & overall manufacturing
- Represent Validation in multi-departmental meetings & project teams
- Coordinate re validation activities involving cross-functional, multi-departmental teams including: Manufacturing, Process Sciences, Process Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance Regulatory Affairs, and others
- Participate in the change control program for modifications to qualified systems
- Establish Site Validation Policies, through development, generation and implementation of validation master plans, guideline documents and SOP's.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a science background in QA, QC or Laboratory (GMP essential)
- A level 8 Degree
- Experience within QA/ cleaning validation in Pharma or Biopharma.
- Hands on experience with Autoclaves, Swabbing, Sampling, CIP & thermal mapping
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Science & Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300