- JN -022023-1925823
- Mar 03, 2023
An experienced buyer is required for a growing FMCG in Cork .This is a great opportunity for someone with 5 years + experience in purchasing and/or procurement.
- Take ownership for stock inventory and in conjunction with re order, ensure service levels are maintained to maximise availability to customers.
- Develop excellent long-term supplier relations through the implementation of Joint Business Plans and through the development of category partners for each category.
- Manage vendors and maintain good working relationships
- Build strong inter-departmental relationships.
- Devise and implement an appropriate buying plan for the categories to achieve sustainable long-term revenue, margin, quality, and market share growth targets in line with overall business strategy.
- Manage all pricing activity including cost negotiations, discounts, rebates, special offers and promotional activity support
- Degree level education
- At least 5 years' experience in a commercial function within a retail or wholesale business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering commercial results in a fast moving data driven environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement