Business Analyst | Contract/ Temporary Role
- BBBH780615 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
Working with a multinational leader, I am looking for a Business Analyst with experience working with HR teams or within a HR function!
This is a temporary/ contract role with an estimated time frame of 12 months
- Develop and lead the implementation of process improvements across the European business.
- Liaise cross-functionally with various departments and leaders using continuous improvement methodologies to refine, improve and reduce inefficiencies in processes, improve customer satisfaction, and create scalable solutions.
- The focus will be on breaking down existing processes while collaborating with cross functional teams to implement best practices within the organization.
- Work with cross functional teams and managing multiple priorities.
- Develop and/or redesign business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Determine root cause of issues, implement solutions, and developing metrics to monitor continuous improvement.
- Analyze complex business challenges, identify potential solutions and related impacts, and recommend comprehensive, cross-organizational/functional solutions.
- Identify resource optimization and efficiency opportunities within the departments.
- Develop efficient processes to improve operating efficiencies, scalability, service quality through process improvements and automation.
- Knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma, or similar methodologies preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment | Cork